I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by barrentoblessed. Thank you. I am honored and blessed. Pleases go check out her blog. It has blessed me.
I love to read about what God has done and is doing the the lives of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Here are the rules when you are nominated for this award… Just tell 7 things about yourself that hasn’t been shared before. Then nominate up to 15 others.
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I own and love pit bulls. The most misunderstood breed of dog. Her name is Grace. She is the most loving dog I have ever owned.
2. I love doing bead work. It’s my favorite hobby and I haven’t touched them for the last 4 1/2 years because I have been in school full time and have no time.
3. This past weekend I learned how to make homemade tortillas. They were awesome.
4. I struggle everyday with my flesh and so want to be a better representation of Christ’s love.
5. I love to write.
6. I strongly dislike doing dishes.
7. Sometimes I cry when nobody is looking.
Here are my nominations:
9. Charity G.
13. Addict to addict
14. Good life.
15. Messy Grace
All of you have truly blessed me and inspired me. God bless you on your journey.