I have been nominated by a sister in Christ, Arlene the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am honored and blessed. Arlene’s blog has been a blessing to me and I hope you will go and check out her blog at Armouredup.
So, here’s where I link back to the person who nominated me – And tell 7 things about myself….
1. I would rather share my testimony a hundred different times with a hundred different people than share it once in front of a hundred people.
2. I love Jesus with everything that I am.
3. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors.
4. I work with homeless and runaway youth and I love it.
5. I love the beach.
6. I got saved when I was 7 years old, but did not SURRENDER until I was 41 years old.
7. I am married to the most wonderful man ever!
Pass the award on to other bloggers – Besides Arlene, the following ladies/blogs have inspired me, made me laugh out loud, cry and send up prayers on their behalf. Many of them have much in common…well, that’s what a sisterhood is! Thank you for enriching my life as I peek into yours and celebrate with you! Bless you my sisters..
This prayer was passed on to me by Arlene. I love it because it covers everything. So, I’m passing it on to you.
Praying God’s continued blessings in your lives; His peace, His power, His strength and protection and that all of your needs be met…spiritual, physical, relational and financial.
Tons of God’s love,